- Bridge Home Program Statement - San Diego
- Generic Mentoring Program Policy and Procedure
- Foster Parent Policy and Procedures Manual
- Fremont County Homes` mission statement
Bridge Home Program Statement - San Diego
(3) A licensee or an applicant shall be informed of, and shall have the rht to bring to the attention of the supervisor of the licensing representative, any alleged misapplication of enforcement of regulations by a licensing representative or any substantial differences of opinion as may occur between the licensee or the applicant and any licensing representative concerning the proper application of the act or these rules.
Generic Mentoring Program Policy and Procedure
A meeting with the supervisor shall be afforded upon request.
Foster Parent Policy and Procedures Manual
This subrule notwithstanding, the licensee or the applicant may contact any other official of the department regarding issues relating to the licensing activities of the department.
Fremont County Homes` mission statement
R 400.14104/R 400.15104 Licensee and applicant rhts (1) A licensee or an applicant shall have the rht to be treated with courtesy, dnity, and fairness by the adult foster care licensing division staff of the department and shall not be discriminated against on the basis of race, relion, color, national orin, sex, age, handicap, heht, weht, or marital status.
Group home manual policy procedure youth:
Rating: 89 / 100
Overall: 96 Rates